Antifreeze Warning!

September 25, 2014

Can we just warn people that another cat has sadly died from antifreeze poisoning in the Holland Way area of Newport Pagnell. If you live near there please check your car radiators for leaks and sheds and garages for any spills. The possibility of it being deliberate can sadly never be ruled out so keep an eye out for any suspicious bowls of fluid. Cats love the taste of antifreeze unfortunately but it is very toxic to them.
If you ever suspect your cat (or dog) has drunk antifreeze they should be taken to a vet immediately.

Tags:

Please reload

DONATE_RED_BUTTON_2x.png
  • Wix Facebook page

© 2019 RSPCA Milton Keynes & North Bucks - All rights reserved